the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Sunday, March 31, 2013

celebrating Ishtar


Celebrating Ishtar the goddess of sex and fertility is the actual Pagan version of Easter.. Thats why the bunnies and the eggs. Why do people confuse it with the resurrection. I can see if we were celebrating the insurrection. I like to think of thi day as celebrating sex drugs and rock and roll.

March has been a wonder. Lots of snow some cold weather and of course some nice warm spring days. Tomorrow is April 1. The fools day.. I spent this weekend setting up the yard for spring planting and brought old MAx out of hibernation for the spring travels.  All in all its been a good weekend.
Here is a pic of the kids easter bins I created this morning . It doesnt matter that they are 13, 17 and 20 I am still expected to play Ishtar bunny.

No comments: