the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

day 2

This is now day 2 of posting again on this new frankenputer. So far it is working well. I was able to download a cuppla plug-ins and input a sudo cmd to be able to watch dvds and burn dvds. Now there is an accomplishment. Remembering old unix commands that I havent used in years. I am beginning to get back to my old days of sitting around the lab writing code, reading the tech rags and getting motivated again. Realizing that I am not that old yet. Unix has come a long way since the old days. Spock likes it.

Working with a couple of outside and sideline clients this week for some extra revenue. We shall see. Hoping to officially launch a new project soon. Will keep all updated as this progresses.

No comments: