the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday morning

I spent the morning tweaking Spock to work more like I do. Adding graphics, the ability to watch videos no matter what format, adding Audacity capability for recording, etc. It is a slow process because I am out of practice on my unix skills but it is coming along. I also found that I am not the only one who likes the work of harvey pekar as well as R Crumb. While they are not the popular super-heroes of comix that everyone knows they are 2 of my favorites. They are now available in CBR format so I can devour them on the ipad now also.

Anyhow this morning I also planted some taters, sweet peas, radishes and turnips to get the season started. I do hope it is not too early but as I said this is my laboratory and I can try anything. I would share pics but pics of pots with seeds are not very exciting. Just know that I kept my Paddys day tradition by starting the sweet peas.

No comments: