the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

middle of the week

I have spent the last 2 days in a quagmire. Following the debacle of last Friday I am now being asked if I have any feedback. Do I be honest? Do I just let it go? Dont know.

I much prefer my work in the labs than having to deal with people? Machines are straight forward and logical. People are not? When having to deal with people I prefer to deal with them on a straight forward and logical level. Most people cannot handle this and they resort to wishy washy superflous drone mentality in their responses. But alas that is what society wants. Unfortuantely that gene was left out of my biology.

My work at the lab only provides the means to continue my work here,To explore, experiment, create, and to eventually provide a legacy on the web for my children and others who come later who may want to know about old Trash and how he sees his place in society.

No comments: