After almost a year after implementation I am starting to find problems that I never thought of. When the developers built the production image for WIndows 7 64 bit did they ever think about as before they integrated the 32 bit version on Office 2010 into the image. Mixing 32 bit apps with 64 bit os causes problems. I now have to solve them.. Stupid is as stupid does.
The other night a client asked me to set up a wireless network for their new computer. As I had not seen a router on the premises I priced some possibilities. When I got to the client I realized that they had a router and interstingly I had used their connect beforehand on several occasioons since it was close to home and it had no security.. whoopsie. I set the security on it and wiped the logs. good day.
At least now I know where the signal came from.. And I still have the new password to the connection...
This evening I am meeting a new client who we are proposing a wirelss setup in an art gallery. fun fun. Should be a nice evening after a day at the lab.