the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday morning

Another week coming to an end and another round of snow is on its way.. March truly has been a snowy month..

Anyhow the 13 yr old is now getting into creating dubstep samplers and old dad is working on building him a machine for that since the Mac does not run the software he wants to use. Though Garage Band is good for beginners he prefers to try FL Studio. Alas  who am I to squash his endeavors. SO dad is building him a win 7 box for this endeavor.

Next Wednesday I will be going out to the other side of town to install the machine for the client that we configured a few weeks ago. The machine was delivered  a few weeks ago but the internet modem was just delivered yesterday. I love speediness. haha

If i was not so interested in getting free donuts at the lab I prob would consider taking a day off. But no I need my time at the lab. Besides that  there is a super drive there I need for my weekend "research".. COntemplating watching the British version of Shameless to see how well or unwell Showtime bastardized the show.

No comments: