the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

mid week meander

As you can see we got a bit of snow on Saturday and then again on Monday evening. Making Tuesday a challenge to commute to the lab. Luckily I let public transportation do the driving for me.

It warmed up yesterday in time to make it possible to see the new client and his wares. I was able to set up his basic infrastructure, network, secure wireless and a secure backup storage system . Phase 1 complete. We then went by Popeyes for chicken and beans/rice which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Another one of my joys in life is this tv show which I can enjoy on the run.. Can you name the show?


No comments: