the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday morning

Well i went to the client last night and my oh my what a mess. The Apple 'geniuses' really got this guy all messed up. It did not take long to get him straightened out and put on a better path. There will be alot of work to but the tech commando (My new biz monicker) can handle it. Next appointment next week. I am going to correctly set up his backup system, move his important data to a secure NAS and begin the work the TC does best.
Beforehand went to my buddies house and had a nice cold rum and guava juice (fresh juiced) and roamed around his lair which eventually we are going to re-network.
 Anyhow it is Friday morning and I woke early so i went for a stroll over to WallieWorld and picked up a can of coffee and a pair of camo moccasins on sale for $5.. Good way to statrt the morning and now I am off to the lab.
Snow is expected tomorrow so I will be able to catch up on some research and development.

No comments: