the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

midweek blahs

Apparently we have gone from winter, to summer and now a stopover at spring.. Rain has now transcended on CO. Its wonderful. Makes the air so clean smelling and the garden soil is loving it. LAst night Mrs T made  big pot of chicken and potato stew with veggies and garlic bread.. My oh my what a way to enjoy the moisture. With a big bowl of stew.

Stews are hearty and you can use lots of cheap and tasty ingredients to make them. I love it.

The labs are also busy this time of year. What with all the new MACs to test and get ready for use. Its almost like Christmas in April when I get to set up my new MAC in the lab and to enjoy the use of a new MBAir for my lab work and R and D.

It has now been 6 weeks using Spock at home and its a joy towork with. All open source and free software. I dont think that I will be going back to Windows for anything. Linux and OSX are the way to go.

Anyhow  I am working on a few projects right now. ONe of which is rekindling the video blogging with more positive videos on gardening and my other eccentricities, smoking and tinkering. What do you all think. I have not seen many comments (or any) from my 20 pls followers and others who read my posts. I would love to hear from y'all either here or on my youtube channel.

After some months of slacking I am gettin back to hacking and would want to build this up even more. COmments are aprreciated.


No comments: