the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursday afternoon

I have been watching assorted youtube videos and listening to podcasts on pipe smoking and they all have one thing in common. They all seem to ascertain that pipe smoking is a hobby.. Well that is insulting because it is a lifestyle choice. Smoking has and will always be a choice made by an individual and not some frivolous waste of energy. That is why in my next video blog post I am going to rip on these MOFOs as yuppifiers of a good thing. Making it their own. Am hoping to create the video as a test on the new Microsoft Surface pro that I am testing in the lab. So far I am impressed with the innovative design and functionality that is built into the device. We shall see. Hopefully this will be accomplished this weekend while the weather is warm and I can get some rest beforehand.

No comments: