the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Saturday, February 13, 2010

warm and sunny Saturday

bfast- grits and jam, toast, orange and coffee
lunch- cheesey veggie chicken soup with baked potatos, water
dinner- tuna melts, salad chips and juice

the week in Babylon was hell. The morale is going down hill fast. The agendas are becoming clearer and clearer. Why do I mention it here. Because when I leave their my life begins again.. Coming home to the 'stead is my salvation. Hanging with the wife and kids and animals is what makes me happy.. Planning the projects for spring, the upcoming warm months etc is much more desirable than thinking and perusing the Babylonian mentality.. I cant stand that negativity.

Life is too short. I went out this morning early and filled the feeders so our feathered friends can have some food. I also filled up the compost bin with the donations from inside. I also crumbled up the stale bread for the squirrels and rabbits. Now I am sitting by the window watching the animals partaking..

No comments: