the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hump day again

bfast-grits and jelly, toast, coffee
lunch- pasta and turkey sauce, chips, water
snack- popcorn
dinner turkey/cheese sandies chips, iced coffee

Spent the day working in utter geekdom. I then came home and worked in the home lab for a few hours solving some perplexing technical issues that had been eating away at me.. Finally got them solved and all is well. At least until the next perplexation comes around.

Looking thru the seed catalogs and garden books is getting me excited also. Time to start pulling out the leftover and harvested seed from last year to begin again. Plus we have all kinds of other varieties to contemplate.. Gotta love it. Well for me anyway. My philosophy on the garden is make it better than last year. With that simple goal in mind results are almost always assured.

No comments: