the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Sunday, February 28, 2010

BUSY WEEK BEHIND ME

it has been a busy week in Babylon. There was time to blog only if i wanted to wake early and feel sleep deprived. I didnt. Too much going on. But I will try to catch yall up.
By the end of last weekend the SAfie had marked the taters down to 99 cents for a 10 pound bag so I bought a cuppla bags. They also had the hotlinks , hot dogs and other stuff for 99 cents so i partook. Lunches and snacks for the week.
I brought home and unloaded the granite rock border for another raised bed. NOw where to put it.
I also got a homemade entertainment center that I am planning to use for the pantry extension or place it in front of the window as a starter shelf for seedlings.
Yesterday I was over at the Safie for a dosage of beer when I meandered over to the deli section and found breast of turkey cold cuts by Hillshire FArms for 99 cents for 3 pound pack.. I bought 5 of them. 2 for the weekend use and the week ahead and 3 went into the freezer for future. Aint nuthin like a grilled turkey sandie with onions, mustard, maters on toast.. Wash it down with a mtn dew.

No comments: