the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday afternoon dumpster finds.

Yesterday morning I picked up a really cool thinsulated camouflage bomber jacket. Today i hit a moload. While taking a walk to the Safieway dumpie I got 2 new 17 in monitors that work, 3 large garden planters and a bunch of large rocks to form a new bed. I had to step back and get the jeep to bring the stuff home.
At Safieway i got some taters, red peppers (organic so good for seed)and some greens and sliced apples (great for the birds).. With the new found treasures I treate myself to a beer and a pack of fresh smokes.

No comments: