the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday project

After seeing the spring time stuff while hangin out in the Lowies yesterday I decided again it was time to get busy. After 5 years of being at the homestead with the same old gray carpet that has been gathering pet and kid abuse and knowing full well that there was hard wood floors to be mine right underneath I decided it was as good a time as any to yank that crap up.. It took a cuppla hours to do but its worth it. It also gave me a chance to clean up all the hiding places that the animals have left surprises all these years. This is something that I should have done before we moved over here but alas. The first room is done. Now I need to find some flooring for the living room. As that rooms carpet is just as bad. I hate carpet.

No comments: