the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Thursday, February 18, 2010

think POSITIVE



bfast- hot cereal toast and coffee
lunch- roast chicken, mashed taters, green bean casserole, and water
dinner-- chili with crackers and juice

Sometime you just gotta think positive. Spring is coming. I have my health. I am still employed. Etc.. I am in charge of my own day. God is in charge of my destiny. Trust in the lord and you shall not wont.
Remember that the pat you recieve in Babylon is only a 'means' not an end.
Enjoy Thursday.

No comments: