the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Friday, February 5, 2010

I am gettin tired of all the crap ads

Do ya ever go to a blog and it is laced with ads for survival crap spewing all over the site.. I do .. It used to not be that way. The survivalist communities used to be about sharing info and strategy and not primarily for selling crap. We used to be able to share our ideas and talk like plain folks about the issues and our plans.
Not anymore. Look over to the left at some of the blogs i frequent and you will see what I mean.I am getting tired of it.
LWT (my blog) was stared as my own personal site to banter about my views on life and living.. I dont need the f'n money from the readership to support my ass . My full time job and my sideline businesses do that well enough for now.. I do this blog as a place to voice my views and share my opines about one family's (mine) struggles thru this hell we live in.. And how to make it more tolerable and somewhat enjoyable.
Hope y'all like it and will continue to come on back..

No comments: