the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Saturday, June 18, 2011

whats a gas station



It has been months since I have had to go to the gas station. I finall had to go today. $1.50 in gas for the gas can.. Why you may ask. Because I needed to mow the lawn today. You know I gotta keep the neighborhood gestapo happy. So I went over and bough half a gallon which is good for a cuppla mows. It feels so exhilerating to not have to be dependent on that disensary.
Anyhow I have been working the garden this morning. The rain did wonders. everything is growing nicely. Even the cukes are beginning to pop up rom the ground after i put the protective cage over to keep the kittys out.
BTW the rose was the first in the yard and I always give Mrs T the first rose..

No comments: