the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday finds at the freegan market

Had to go front door shopping over at the Safie way and the liquot store for a few things. I figured i would do a bit of backdoor shopping as it was still early. a pound of over-ripe limes, 2 lbs of organic carrots and a cuppla onions.. good catch, There was some meat and dip but with the heat yesterday, I wasnt going to risk it. But veggies are the shiznit. And the carrot greens go good in a salad. It always gets me because any time you buy carrots the greens are usually cut off before packaging.. The greens are good for ya.
UPDATE: I just added a bunch of pics of the gardens. Have a look here

No comments: