the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Saturday, June 25, 2011

summertime is busy-- time

I looked at the blog and realized that it has been a week since I last posted.. Babylon has been keeping me busy as has watering and weeding when i get home. Has not been much time for blogging.
But this morning I have been in the garden transplanting seedlngs, starting more seedlings and moving planters around. I even got a chance to mow the weeds down a bit to make the NAzis happier. The lettuces and radishes seem to like the new homes in the shadier area. They are thriving. Beans are coming in as are the cucumbers. The caging seems to have worked to keep the kittys out.
Food is an important essential to have and in order to have food you should be able to grow it. Growing food is like raising kids..

No comments: