the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday evening tireds

How quickly the weekend goes. I got some planting and transplanting done today before it got too hot. Mrs T started complainin about not havin the swamp cooler up and running and that it was too hot inside. Even though I usually wait til the first of Juky to turn it on and get it setup its only a week early. And it was 91 today.
So i stripped the feeders out and force cleaned them with a jet hose and ran some sanitizer thru the lines and feeder. I then cleaned the pump and got a new float unit at Lowes ans started her up . House is gettin cool
Mrs T is happy. I dont know but the heat doesnt really bother me as I am getting older. As long as you maintai your hydration level you temp will stay down and you can stay cool.
Hope yall had a good weekend. And back to Babylon tomorrow. The NAzis are comin in the morning to install a new water meter so I will be here until they have gone.

No comments: