the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Monday, June 13, 2011

weekend repairs

I forgot to mention that on Friday when I came home, I had to run over to Lowes as we had sprung a leak at the water heater and I had to fix a leak. Well when I came home tonight I had another leak in the pex pipe that needed to be corrected. While I was under the house I ran a check on the water lines and lo and behold I found another leak right behind my office couch. I had smelled moisture recently but thought nothing of it. SO I pulled out the flash light and apparently one of the pex pipes in the hot water lines must have run a pin-hole spritzer over the last few weeks. Because there was quite a bit of moisture. Luckily Trash was able to cut the bad section and reattach the line at no cost except my time. I love plumbing. With pex pipe it is so much easier tha using copper. Granted repairs are more frequent but they are inexpensive.
Anyhow this is the end of another day at the Trash Phamily Pharm. Good night all.

No comments: