the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Mental Health Day


bfast- pb and j burritos, coffee fuit
lunch- chips and dip, fruit water
dinner-- roast beef, mashed taters, water

took a mental health day today as I needed to get some work around the house as well as keep an eye on the missus.

Picked up a used Netbook (latitude x300) real cheap with a screen that needs replacement, but the price was cheap. Weighs less than 2 pounds and had a media base with both a cdrw a dvd burner. I can pick up a new screen real cheap, but until then it works. fine.

So I guess I am not jealous of the rest of you who paid full price for the Atom based machine.

2 comments:

callmeacynic said...

SWEET!!!! I loves me some netbook.
Plus, it fits into my "murse"

Congrats

Trashdigger said...

added 2 working machines to the lab this weekend.
funny how it came out the same day dell introd the mini 10.