the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Friday, March 27, 2009

20 inches at the stead

bfast-quesadillas fruit coffee
lunch- orange- sausage,eggs and hash browns, coffee
dinner- fish fillets, potatos and water
I walked out and checked the measuring stick in the yard this morning. 20 inches at the stick with 36-40 inch drifts in some spots of the stead.. Dam that was a good snow...
The roads arent plowed out at the main residential roads so I guess I will be staying at the stead today. A 4 day weekend.. I need it.
Gonna take some of the snow and pass it around to the neede parts of the yard.. I am real glad I lisened to my head and didnt take the warmth for granted and plant anything outside yet.

No comments: