the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Building your own portable generator

bfast- McD's and coffee
lunch- Toxic hell
dinner- tuna sandies, chips and dip, water

Looks like a good read on "what to do with that old 5.5 hp gas mower engine..
Trash likes to tinker and so when I saw this this morning I thought "why should I spend 200-300 on a portable generator when I can make one for cheap?"

http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/build-your-own-12-vcg-engine-generator/6470526

No comments: