the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

its about time for this to happen

Isn't this a bummer. NOT. Coffee, like smokes  and beer are not an affordable luxury for me. They are a necessity of life.  Quantity not always quality. For me, homebrew coffee and officebrew coffee is the best. And its free. If I have to pay for coffee One dollar to fill my mug  is plenty. 
The only time I go to Starrybucks is if I have free giftcards that are given out or in the spring and summer when they give away the used grounds that are like nirvana in the garden. They package them in 5lb bags and set them outside.
 I gather them up on the dumpie bike  a cuppla bags at a time and haul them. 
Guess soon I will have to add Starrybucks dumpie to the travels as the ones they close will probably have some goodies.
The sad part is now 12,000 skilled barristas will be looking for work. 
 

No comments: