the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Dirt (a Saturday find)

I saw this little story on one of my fav sites this morning. I thought I would share it.

God is sitting in Heaven when a scientist says to Him,
“Lord, we don’t need you anymore.

Science has finally figured out a way to create life out of nothing. In other words, we can now do what you did in the ‘beginning’.”

“Oh, is that so? Tell me….” replies God.

“Well”, says the scientist, “we can take dirt and form it into the likeness of you and breathe life into it, thus creating man.”

“Well, that’s interesting. Show Me. “

So the scientist bends down to the earth and starts to mold the soil.

“Oh no, no, no….” interrupts God,

“Get your own dirt.”

1 comment:

i_b_sparky2003 said...

hahahaaa I like this one!