the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Monday, July 21, 2008

Trashdigger family diet

AS part of my daily postings and to bring to light the trash lifestyle I thought that I might include in my daily postings the menu we nourish our bodies with.
Breakfast : 2 waffles (from a case left behind in the bookstore dumpie and froze, 3 crabapples picked from neighborhood tree
4 strawberry preserve packets and 2 slabs of butter on waffles (left over and rescued from work fridge) ,2 cups of coffee .

Lunch: leftover fish and hushpuppies from last night dinner, refilled water bottle, and rescued cherries.
Dinner: Roast beef (bought on clearance) Mashed taters (box found at eviction sale) and brocolli spears (frozen)

No comments: