the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Monday. Monday... on Tues

BF- oatmeal, blueberries, toast w strawberry jelly,
LU- Roast beef sandies w cheese. cheetohs water bottle
DI- Tuna salad water bottle
watered heavily yesterday morning as everything is buckling under this heat. And no letup in sight. But we have no global warming. hahahaha. Garden looked better when I got home. Back to ridign bike again as I now have the lock and key which I misplaced. All went to bed fairly early last night. Before Alter-eco was over so by 11pm.

No comments: