the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

when life hands out lemons



make lemonade
Last week the lowere heating element n the stove did a number and went byebye. Gotalove modern tech as the new art is gonna cost about the price of a new/ used oven. Then on SUnday evening the dryer stopeed tumbling. Heck I only just got it last year for about $50. I have gone thru 5-6 dryers since the Mrs and I have been married.. She uses it daily..
I guess we will have to start looking for replacements for both..

On SUnday I planted some seeds and wouldnt you know that it would snow on Sunday night and again also on Monday night. Then be in the 50s during both days.. Typical radiactive weather.. Hopefully though this will give the little seeds the moisture they need to germinate.. W shall see.

No comments: