How does a person qualify as a potential domestic terrorist?
According to that author, Based on the training he has attended, here are characteristics that qualify, accordsing to the DHS:
* Expressions of libertarian philosophies (statements, bumper stickers)
* Second Amendment-oriented views (NRA or gun club membership, holding a CCW permit)
* Survivalist literature (fictional books such as "Patriots" and "One Second After" are mentioned by name)
* Self-sufficiency (stockpiling food, ammo, hand tools, medical supplies)
* Fear of economic collapse (buying gold and barter items)
* Religious views concerning the book of Revelation (apocalypse, anti-Christ)
* Expressed fears of Big Brother or big government
* Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties
* Belief in a New World Order conspiracy
Funnt I thought thes were ideas to be proud of... How times have changed
To read the entire article click here
Great Day in Santa Rosa! - At the Rebuild Green ExpoThis has been an extraordinary day. By now, I'd say 20 people have come up to our booth about the influence of our books on their...
2 days ago