the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday diggin

Twas nice and warm this morning so I emptied the compost bin into the squashpatch2 that I created last year..



Squash patch2 has the leaves on top and some unrotted stuff but alas it will be turned in or removed before planting. I also added some into squash patch original and turned some soil in.. I can feel spring coming.

I also dumpster dove some flagstone and timbers from places that have moved out during the winter. So I am beginning to get the garden ready for spring.. I am gettin excited about it even though the nuke shit may ruin it or contaminate it.. We can only pray for the best.

No comments: