the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Supermoon wasnt so super dooper



I wasnt impressed with the supermoon phenom las night. I saw it rise fairly early and it was nice . I looked again before bed and it still wasnt that large. I have seen it larger/ I then snapped this pic this morning aroun 5ish as it was emanating its light into our bedroom window.
Anyhow now that i have warm temps and some fresh dirt in the seed trays I think today will see some new seeds getting planted. Collard greens turnip greens and some lettuces.

No comments: