the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Xmas morning roundup



The morning started off pretty hectic but settled down as the morning wore on. I took a dumpie walk over to the Walgreens to get some bread and on the way checked out the dumpies. Apparently someone didnt like the GOdiva peppermint mocha coffee because I found a bag unopened back in a dumpie.. Grabbed it and continued on. Got the bread and came back. By then the kids were ready to open the goodies. Everyone seems happy. I made a pot of the coffee nd added a tad of the Kahlua creamer.. Hit the spot. I got a new wallet, a new thermal cap, a coffee mug, and a new pair of Ipod headphones for old reliable.. NOt a bad take.
BTW its 55 degrees and sunny here in the Rockies

No comments: