the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Friday, December 10, 2010

Busy week in Babylon

Besides being busy in Babylon I have also been busy at the stead and on side projects. Tuesday night I had to do a repair job on one of the connectors to the water heater as it had sprung a leak. Than I still have not been able to get a stable working build of Win 7 on my netbook. The webcam seems to conflict with the Bluetooth on the USB port. I have also been working on side projects keeping me in smokes, booze, free lunch and of course some cash. It all comes in handy around this time of year.
Mrs T and I found a new Dollar store which we fond some real cool stuff for a buck. We are thinking of doing a dollar store Xmas this year for fun.
Hopefully I will be able to get a webcam up for the weekend message. Hers to hoping it works.

No comments: