the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Sunday, December 26, 2010

old reliable


Thanx to my daughter, old reliable (my ancient 20gb ipod photo with the new battery I scavenged)now has some new headphones. The original MAC ones konked out years ago and I have been using $1.97 walmart specials since then. Apparently daughter "found" some somewhere and wrapped them in a nice box for dear ol Trash.. Many thanx.. I will use them proudly..

No comments: