the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Saturday, December 4, 2010

sunny days and cold beer

The last 2 days have been warm and dry up here at 5280. Holiday gathering(party) season has begun. And so has the leftover goodies coming home to the 'stead. On Thursday we had cake and ice cream for a colleague who was leaving. I brought home a cuppla pieces of cake and 4 gallons of good ice cream. 1 gallon of vanilla and a full 3 gallon tub of chocolate. That will be more than enough to last a cuppla weeks. Yesterday as a good deed one of my colleagues who do some work for brought me a 1 pound hamburger with all the accutriments and a large order of green chili fries. While I had alreadeosdy eaten lunch I refrigerated it and brought it home to the missus. Then in the afternoon we had one of many holiday gatherings and I was able to grab some leftover rasberry cheesecake slices, brownies, cookies and of course a free poinsettia plant.. Sugar high abound.
Anyhow it appears that for some reason the Bluetooth adapter and the internal camera on the netbook do not cooperate with each other very well. So while I work out the kinks I wil be using another machine for bluetooth and savoring this one for the weekly videos and daily updates. Hope y'all dont mind

No comments: