the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Saturday, April 3, 2010

its the weekend again....

Where did the week go.. It seems like just yesterday it was Sunday in the garden.. NOw the week is over.
Some of the chive seeds and little spinach seeds that I planted last Sunday are starting to pop up under the plastic warmers in the yard. goodie goodie.. I doused them a bit yesterday with some water to keep the soil moist and covered them up again.
Another thing, the 2 experimental beds I started last spring with transplants of wild flowers that I confiscated from a nearby wilderness area are starting to show some life.. Maybe natural plants are sustainable.. DUH. We shall see.
Anyhow I got a busy weekend in the yard in order to provide the Trash family the sustained life they deserve.

No comments: