the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Saturday, April 24, 2010

the rain has ended ... for now

And boy did my garden get a nice greening up.. Pics later.
On another note I took a walk over to Wallie this morning and after coming back my daughter said she heard water in the bathroom.. Oh OH. SO dad went out and checked the water heater closet and yup sir there was a spritzer.. Its been almost a year since our last one so its not too bad.
Being the prepper I am I was able to grab a new connector out of my back supply and grabbed a wrench and PVC cutter out of the tool box and have it replaced and water flowing again within 30 minutes.
Afterward grabbed a cuppla black bean, rice and cheese burritos with rooster sauce and coffee before I sat my ars down here.
yumyum..

No comments: