the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Snow Day at the 'stead

After being off on Monday and hangin out in shorts and a tshirt workin in the yard, I went back to work on Tuesday only to face-off with a snow in the afternoon. Silly me I didnt read the weather report. Anyhow the snow started falling about 3 and by the time I got home almost an hour late, the snow was coming down.. Looks like about 8 inches thus far. The good news is though that work is closed down so I get to hang out and watch tv and read with the kids since they are on spring break.

No comments: