the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday after the snow

Well we did get about 6 inches of snow here at the 'stead. It is pretty much melted now on the concrete and in the bricks. But the yard will take some time. I should be able to get some yard stuff done tomorrow as well as some stuff inside the house. I really need to begin working on getting some more soils and stuff for the new beds so that the transplants will have a home to go to in about 4-5 weeks. I really want to have more production here than I did last year.

No comments: