the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Friday, March 19, 2010

the blizzard

We were supposed to be waking up to 2-4 inches of snow this morning. As I look outside at 430 am all I see is some light rain. Amen as I have to go to the south and then to PArker this morning and was getting up early JIC. SO unless it starts up hot and heavy in the next hour or so I should be fine. Anyhow I hope to get the new bed built this weekend as well as spreading the wealth ( the compost pile needs to to be trimmed.)
Anyhow I really need to make it a priority to write a bit of something on this everyday for my faithful readers.
We will see about that.

No comments: