the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Saturday, March 6, 2010

The 1st week of March

Self-sufficiency on the rise.
After trying to contain myself, from both physically and verbally confronting a LEADER (haha) who thinks he is Caesar but acts more like Curly from the 3 stooges. in Babylon this week, I accomplished several projects around the 'stead.
First off I had to replace the electrical outlet to the dryer. It had shorted out and quit working due to the heavy usage and grime build up in the wiring harness.. yum yum to fix that.
Secondly I had to refit a gray-water line that had come loose, prob do to either my crawling under there last Sunday or by means of the cats jumping over it the last several years when they go to their underground fortress under the house. ha ha
Either way easy fix.
Thirdly, now that the snow is finally leaving the yard I am able to start moving things around to create the landscape I want this year for the veggies.. I am planning on thricing the production capabilities from last year. WE MAY NEED IT.
Lastly, I am again working on the potential to add homemade videos to the site this summer. I have set up a channel on youtube, nothing there yet. But am hoping to create and upload some within this month. Of course when I do they will be linked to withing these posts. Hopefully with the profits coming in from other projects I am working on, these endeavors will be self-supporting.

No comments: