the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Sunday, March 21, 2010

it did warm up yesterday

And so I was able to get out of doors and work in the yard for a bit. I got some homemade compost moved into the beds and turned it in. Making room in the bin to cook up some more black gold. I was alos able to take a walk over to the Walli for some bird seed and some cat food and bread. Walked thru the garden area and my oh my are they stocking up on grow stuff.. The lettuse seedlings look good as do the cabbages and the like. I might have to pick up some BokChoy and Chard.

No comments: