the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

pothos on the porch



bfast- dumpied english muffins and cream cheese, coffee.
lunch- leftover roast chicken, taters,green beans and water
dinner0 mac and chees bean burritos and pink lemonade.

Yesterday I adopted a pothos plant loaded with unruly vines and clutter tha had been making its home in the office space... I took some clippings from it to creeate some new plants and will repot the original plant in a deeper more inviting home.

I also brought it home and it is resting in the shade until I can get to the repot process. All in all a successful day. Oh yea and I did do some work.

No comments: