the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Thursday, June 11, 2009

iced coffee and Capote




Summer mornings are a wonderful time.. LAtely I have been seeing the rabbits, squirrels, birds and other assorted wildlife on my way to Babylon. Gone are the winter coats and sweats ans the noise of the ipod.. Welcome are the return to the written page of my favorite books and my old friend authors.. Not that I have met many of them but I have enjoyed their muses just the same.

However what really makes summer summer is the habit of having 2-3 cups of hot coffee on the way in and satisfying my coffee addiction with iced coffee in the office.. What a great way to enjoy the leftover swill in the Babylon break room. Simply put about 4-5 ice cubes and 3 packages of sugar into the cup and pour the swill over it.. Stir lightly and enjoy..

BTW that is my hand and my cup
salut'

No comments: