the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday in the garden

bfast- tuna salad burritos, orange coffee
lunch- dumpie found ham sandies with lettuce and tomatos. water
dinner- leftover mac and cheese, fruit water

the snow ended late yesterday afternoon with only a little damage to the trees and bushes..
I am going to experiment with one of the elm branches. By dipping it in some honey as a root starter and planting it in a large pot, I am going to try my hand at rooting a tree branch.. I dont know if it will work but Its worth a shot.

I also found a cuppla pots, a large array of large marble boulders for the garden and several plant specimen to try and rescue. All in all a successful morning.

Saw this link about hiring a consultant to help the yuppies plan their food garden. Hilarious..

No comments: