the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Friday, April 10, 2009

good friday

bfast- oatmeal, fruit, coffee
lunch- homemade burritos, chips , corn on cob and water
dinner- fish fillets, fired taters, corn and water

Havent posted due to incitement at Babylon taking up my .. But its now Friday and I said screw it. Being good friday and all with resurrection day around the corner I decided to get up early this morning and move dirt around in the garden. Seem similar to the shit I have been stepping in all week in Babylon.
Going to set up a few more trays this weekend with seeds to get started and am looking for a Russian sage or 2 or 3 for the yard.. If I can find them cheap.. Free is better.

Not much in the dumpies on the morning excursion but I will presume that I should find some goodies this weekend.

No comments: