the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

happy 4:20 to all



a good life
sunny day
cold water
smoking with friends
Does it get any better

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Today this blog was a 'turn off' for me. Are you smoking illigial drugs? If so, count me out of your readers.

Trashdigger said...

Tha pic is not of me but I do partake on occasion. Marijuana is not illegal. Sorry to see ya go.

Unknown said...

Marijuana is illegial in Indiana. I know that it had value in medicne, and I am not against its use for medical purposes, but I try to abide by the laws of the land and would hate to have my grandchildren see me accessing a site that promotes its use.
I have enjoyed your blog for a long time and I hate to say goodbye because I REALLY enjoy your bog.
Keep the blog going, A lot of people enjoy it. I wish you well.
Goodbye and may God Bless.