the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Saturday, April 11, 2009

RELAX on Resurrection weekend

bfast-oatmeal orange, donuts coffee
lunch- free BBQ in Babylon
dinner- leftover scrounged BBQ brought home from Babylon

At least Babylon is good for something.. FREE FOOD.
The ship is sinking big time yet they feed the sheeple.. SOUNDS GOOD

I am reading all over the net about the need to buy buy buy, prep, and get ready.. Is this something new. HELL NO. This is something that should be ingrained in your life since the beginning. But it hasnt. For Trash, it has been so all along and while you all are panicking and prepping I can sit back a little bit and relax. I will keep doing what I have always done and maintain the stead and the lifestyle..

How about you all/

No comments: